Designing with precision
PRECISION VIA DATA ANALYSIS & DATA VISUALIZATION
- Extensive Experience in leading and delivery of User Experience Design and Architecture based projects, with thorough knowledge of UX disciplines and follow end to end user centric design principles, of Evaluation, Analysis, Visualize & Conceptualize, Design and Delivery.
- Expertise in designing and reengineering Products Solutions, Desktop, Web & Rich Internet apps/portals, Mobile apps, Transactional websites for various screen devices like Smart phones (iOS/Android) & Tablets.
- Methodologies – Worked in both a high pressure tight schedule and medium paced environment to deliver projects with CDC (process) using Lean/Agile/Waterfall /RUP to derive usable products and designs.
- Analysis and Design – Analyzed information, identified content structure, creation of taxonomies and site maps, for the design of user interfaces. Experience creating process flows and page schematics.
- Processes – Handled high end process involved projects, from requirement gathering, to conducting Contextual Inquiry, User Stories, Functional Specifications, to Task, Heuristic, Competitive Analysis & Best Practices, Card sorting, Organizing Focus Groups, analyze web analytic reports, user pols, user feedback/surveys/paths, Creating Task/Process Flows (with interaction models), with Case Diagrams.
- Design & Deliverables – Designed Storyboards, Wire frames, low and high fidelity mockups, and interactive dynamic clickable prototypes with iterative process until client signoffs. Set and design standards for above processes and created widget galleries. Creating presentation and material for digital media, along with analyzing and executing marketing & communication strategies for clients.
- Quality Testing and Results – Conducted usability testing/ data analysis, polls/surveys and translated the findings into recommendations, created test scripts and performed usability tests to derive lab results, and documented the same. Along with providing UX support until the end of QA sign offs.
- Proven Leadership Qualities by managing teams split across, IA/UX/Visual Designers across functional areas across border, as the only primary contact for customers, teams and stakeholders within the organization.
- Planning and Implementation – Responsible for end-to-end project delivery activities such as, project planning, team estimation, customer relationship management and prepare project documentation.
- Executive level Presentations Skills – Coordinated the reviews, presentations and release of design layouts, drawings, analysis for executive meetings with the product committee, project manager and functional management to discuss project impediments, resources needed or issues/delays in completing the task.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership Skills – A great team builder, excellent managerial and entrepreneurial skills in effectively interacting with various levels of IT, business stakeholders, & offshore teams to innovate and articulate concepts and design solutions that create and retain brand identity for clients.